[Users] New Windows Users: S/MIME

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Thu Jan 31 14:20:30 CET 2019

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 17:11:44 -0600
Luke Robison wrote:

> smime.c:223:Checking S/MIME signature
> mimeview.c:1212:waiting a while
> summaryview.c:3817:TIMING : 0s023ms
> sgpgme.c:465:data 0B29FC8C (2596 5915)
> mimeview.c:1220:mimeview.c:1220:killing checker thread
> killing checker thread
> <EOF>
>
> I thought one time I got a GTK container doesn't exist error, but I
> can't seem to reproduce that.  Being on windows I'm not sure I can
> get much additional information out of the crash.  Is there a windows
> debug build?

(...resending to include the mailing list, which I forgot to include)

We do have separate debug symbols package that can be used with the GDB
debugger.

Just download https://www.claws-mail.org/win32/debug-files-32bit.zip (or
debug-files-64bit.zip for the 64-bit version), unpack it into same
directory where claws-mail.exe is, and when running Claws Mail via GDB,
it should pick them up.

Regards,
--
Andrej