[Users] Massive network activity upon opening of email
codejodler at gmx.ch
Fri Jan 18 16:19:52 CET 2019
Excuse my late reply, i was abroad for a week.
So let's see.
* It's Claws 3.17.3 from Debian 'testing'.
* The same versions for plugins S/MIME and PGP/core, PGP/MIME
* I did not install any html plugin, and there's none shown in the plugin manager.
* For GNU/Linux systems, there is a netwatch commandline (terminal) tool.
* I can switch on/off the network interfaces quickly with a sudo-based panel tool.
> Try unloading the S/MIME plugin and see if that's the end of these connections.
You were right - with SMIME unloaded, no traffic anymore.
More information about the Users