[Users] Massive network activity upon opening of email

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 13:15:05 CET 2019

Hi Michael,

You didn't say which version of Claws Mail you are using or OS. I'm
guessing that you are using windows, since you mention 'netwatch'.

You also didn't say what html rendering plugin you use, and whether
you have blocked remote content with it.

Anyway, it appears that it could be related to S/MIME, since nothing
directly in claws-mail would or could cause this to happen.

Try unloading the S/MIME plugin and see if that's the end of these
connections.

By all means, send me a copy of the message, using 'forward as
attachment'. I expect to see nothing of this here.

regards

Paul