[Users] How use claws as NNTP reader ?

Paul dd rxsander87 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 04:11:03 CET 2019

hello all,

I'm new of claws-mail, I found this client very pretty and slim.
Unfortunately I can't set claws	 client  as nntp reader.

I found this link :

https://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2012-August/003216.html

Where it is explained that it is necessary to install the plugin rssyl.
I installed claws-mail from debian10 repository, and I don't found this
plugin under configuration--->plugins.

But in this popup, there are a link to
https://www.claws-mail.org/plugins.php that list the plugins, and
refers to another page of the source code:

https://www.claws-mail.org/releases.php

So I ask if can I compile the source code to have the plugin.
If I understood well , the plugin should be rssyl under
claws-mail-3.17.3/src/plugins/rssyl$  directory in the source code.

Thx Paul