[Users] CardDAV / CalDAV

Christian Eichert c at zp1.net
Thu Dec 5 07:24:55 CET 2019

It is just a K.O. Criteria.

I need my tasks, and my addresses and I have to host them myself so that
I can access them on all my devices. I cannot risk that some CEO in some
cloud restricts me access to my own data. And because there's
practically nothing else that works, except for the CardDAV / CalDaV
protocols, so I'm forced to use it.

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Christian Eichert

+++ sent from a old slow computer +++