[Users] CardDAV / CalDAV

mlnl mlnl at mailbox.org
Thu Dec 5 06:36:06 CET 2019

Hi Christian,

>Because Thunderbird is out of control releasing updates tree times a
>week, and is constantly breaking my client, I decided to use Claws
>more intense.

I have switched from Thunderbird to Claws-Mail, because i used
Sylpheed-Claws in the past and because of the decision to abandon
Enigmail and integrate GnuPG into Thunderbird's passwort management.

> But it is very difficult without a decent Addressbook
>and Calendar.

Mmh, i like the addressbook, but i'm using it only personally and
locally. But the vcalendar plugin is imo not sufficient. For that
purpose, i have "cored" Thunderbird, so that Thunderbird runs only with
lighning ;)

--
mlnl