[Users] Xubuntu : strange error

Guido Milanese guido.milanese at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 19:19:43 CEST 2019

Many thanks for the answer received from <subscript at free.fr>. I did some
manual work and I think it's more or less OK now. A final question: how can
I rebuild the indexes of claws mail? This is because it can see some of the
messages but not all of them, even if they are phisically in the same
folder. Tried to find the command (if any) to no success.

Again, my gratitude.
guido, Italy