[Users] 60 second hangs on incoming messages

Michael A. Yetto myetto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:33:28 CEST 2018

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 13:07:29 -0400
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> writes, and having writ moves on:

>I'd been thinking this was due to SA plugin; but unchecking "Enable
>SpamAssassin plugin", or unloading SA altogether has no effect on the
>problem.
>
>CM still hangs for 60 seconds per message.
>
>Any suggestions on where to look for, or what might cause these delays?

I had to give up on Dillo and stick to Fancy because opening the HTML
portion of an email took at least a minute each time. Even switching
to text and back to the HTML portion caused the same long delay with
each message.

I'm running version 3.17.1 on Kubuntu 18.04.01.

Mike Yetto
--
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not
preserved, except in memory."