[Users] Compiling 3.17.0git121

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Oct 17 12:39:49 CEST 2018

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:38:26 -0500, Michael Hughes stated:

>I had to add an include for sys/wait.h in file-utils.c to get
>3.17.0git121 to compile on FreeBSD 9.3.  I haven't tried it on one of
>my other FreeBSD boxes that have a newer release of FreeBSD.

FreeBSD 9.3 was released on July 16, 2014, and officially EOL on December 31,
2016. Since you are apparently using newer versions of FreeBSD on your other
machines, why not update this on to version 11.2, the latest stable version.

Incompatibilities and security problems are only going to increase with the
EOL'd version.

--
Jerry