[Users] Hiding never-used system folders

Daniel Allcock daniel at allcock.org
Sat Oct 13 03:45:14 CEST 2018

Hello, and thanks to the claws team for the best mailer!

I have a small tweak that I'm surprised I can't figure out
how to achieve.  I have an MH mailbox where I stash my long-ago
mail that doesn't belong on the IMAP server any more.  Of course
it neither receives nor sends mail--it's just a place to stash
stuff.  But the never-to-be-used
folders Inbox, Queue, Sent and Drafts take up 4 lines of precious
sidebar space.  Trash I should keep around, because I might
throw away some of this mail.

Is there a way to hide these 4 folders?  I have tried deleting
them, but claws recreates them.  And I've looked thru the prefs
and googled but found naught.

Thank you and Best wishes,
Daniel