[Users] New Mail Problem

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Sat Oct 13 02:57:45 CEST 2018

I'm running Claws 3.13.2. on Ubuntu 16.04. Up until mid-day it was
downloading new mail periodically. Then it stopped and I had to use the
Get Mail button to download.

I know I had set that so I went looking for the setting. It doesn't
appear to be there under Configuration any more. There was a software
update today, but I don't know if Claws was one of the packages updated.

Any suggestions?

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.