[Users] Remove From Users Lists.

Michael A. Yetto myetto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 15:56:10 CET 2018

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 19:49:41 +1100
Liz <edodd at billiau.net> writes, and having writ moves on:

>On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 16:08:58 -0500
>"Michael A. Yetto" <myetto at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> >Please remove me from claws mail user list. I uninstalled the
>> >program and don't need to receive email from users list.
>>
>> Check the headers of any email you ever received from the list and
>> you will find the instructions you need.
>
>On another mailing list I saw a wonderful reply to a similar query from
>a psychologist
>
>It started
>"There are some things in life you have to do for yourself."

How do you tell someone what they need to do for themselves if reading
replies is one of those things they need to be told to do?

It often devolves to just that situation.

Mike Yetto
--
"Is it not better to place a question mark upon a problem while seeking
an answer than to put the label "God" there and consider the matter