[Users] GPG - KeyRing with some uid's Choose the wanted uid

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Sun Nov 4 19:19:12 CET 2018

On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 18:29:00 +0100
KJD wrote:

> Hey,
> sadly isn't it.
>
> gpg2 --list-keys shows as an example 5 email adresses for one user.
> 1. fist at zeithaben.de
> 2. second at zeithaben.de
> 3. third .....
>
> In claws I only can choose the nr. 1 one the toplist and not the second
> or third mail adress. I tested (all) settings in clwas mail ...

That command lists public keys only, and for signing, you need a secret
key.

Claws Mail should be able to find the correct secret key by e-mail
address you use to send the message, or pick up the default key, if you
have one configured in your gpg.conf. There are options to set that on
/Plugins/GPG page of account preferences.

Regards,
--
Andrej