[Users] Using Fancy with Fedora 29 ?

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Sun Nov 4 10:50:30 CET 2018

Hello Andrej,

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 22:26:06 +0100
Andrej Kacian <ticho at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Well, the good thing is that we are in the stage where the GTK3 port
> mostly works, and will soon need "user eyeballs" to find and report
> things which don't work, or work differently than the main GTK2
> version. In fact, I'm writing this e-mail in it, as the X-Mailer header
> will show. :)
>
> So, if you (generic you) can live without Fancy plugin, feel free to
> check out the gtk3 branch from our git server, and give it a whirl.

Just done that, and it started... but do you have any reference that I
could you to convert my gtkrc-2.0 file to something that gtk3 understands ?
I've configured a dark theme that is matching my global destktop settings,
and default for gtk3 seems to be a light themes.

Any pointer/example would be appreciated ;)

Thanks,
Paul

--

Paul Rolland                                E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA                          Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulrolland
Skype    : rollandpaul

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation