[Users] Using Fancy with Fedora 29 ?

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Sat Nov 3 22:26:06 CET 2018

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 20:50:42 +0000
Brad Rogers wrote:

> >of course use more manpower.
>
> Sadly, my ability to program amounts to nil.  Letting me loose on the CM
> code would be disastrous.

Well, the good thing is that we are in the stage where the GTK3 port
mostly works, and will soon need "user eyeballs" to find and report
things which don't work, or work differently than the main GTK2
version. In fact, I'm writing this e-mail in it, as the X-Mailer header
will show. :)

So, if you (generic you) can live without Fancy plugin, feel free to
check out the gtk3 branch from our git server, and give it a whirl.

Regards,
--
Andrej