[Users] Haven't seen list mail for too long

H.Merijn Brand h.m.brand at xs4all.nl
Wed May 30 13:08:14 CEST 2018

On Wed, 30 May 2018 18:15:43 +0800, Chris Schrauben <chrisretusn at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 May 2018 18:03:01 -0400
> "Michael A. Yetto" <myetto1 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Has there been a problem with the list server? I haven't received any
> > mail for about a month and I'm not getting any feedback when I try to
> > update my list settings.

problem is most likely that your provider uses cloudmark to set
spammer-lists. The IP the sends the user ML posts is on that list,
so the mails are blocked and moved to the spam folder or not
delivered at all :(

cloudmark claims this is a spam-source:
   151.157.83.212.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer claws-mail.org

> > Should I try to unsubscribe and resubscribe, or is that to much of a
> > Windows OS solution?
> >
> > Mike Yetto
>
> I had problems with a provider at one point. To many bounces.
> Not sure what the level is on bounces before you get turned off. I
> noticed I wasn't getting any messages so I logged in, I believe it told
> me the reason after logging in, which was to many bounces.
>
> It didn't happen very often, but eventually I changed my email address
> to another.
>
> I would say at least log in to the list to see if there is a reason
> listed as to why you are not getting list messages.
>
> Chris.

using perl5.00307 .. 5.27   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE