[Users] Haven't seen list mail for too long

Chris Schrauben chrisretusn at gmail.com
Wed May 30 12:15:43 CEST 2018

On Sun, 27 May 2018 18:03:01 -0400
"Michael A. Yetto" <myetto1 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> Has there been a problem with the list server? I haven't received any
> mail for about a month and I'm not getting any feedback when I try to
> update my list settings.
>
> Should I try to unsubscribe and resubscribe, or is that to much of a
> Windows OS solution?
>
> Mike Yetto
I had problems with a provider at one point. To many bounces.
Not sure what the level is on bounces before you get turned off. I
noticed I wasn't getting any messages so I logged in, I believe it told
me the reason after logging in, which was to many bounces.

It didn't happen very often, but eventually I changed my email address
to another.

I would say at least log in to the list to see if there is a reason
listed as to why you are not getting list messages.

Chris.