[Users] Save attachment replacing spaces with X - alternate character requested

wwp subscript at free.fr
Sat May 12 07:16:23 CEST 2018

Hello,

On Sat, 12 May 2018 10:58:02 +1200 flyingrhino <flyingrhino at orcon.net.nz> wrote:

> When saving attachments, claws replaces spaces in the filename with 'X' .
> Is there a config item somewhere that I can use '_' instead of 'X' ?
> I can't seem to find it in clawsrc.
>
> I'm using claws 3.11.1 which is the latest on LM 17.3 repos.

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this, at least not w/ a fresh Claws Mail
version (but I doubt I would reproduce it w/ 3.11.x). It doesn't
substitute spaces in filenames at all and I'm not aware of any
substitution ever been done - but I may not be aware of special
situations.
Would you mind sharing (privately if needed) an email in order to
reproduce?

Regards,

--
wwp