[Users] Messages going to wrong account - cont'd - Re: Users Digest, Vol 79, Issue 44

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Mar 18 22:37:47 CET 2018

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 19:23:32 +0000
Jeremy Nicoll <jn.ml.clwm.729 at letterboxes.org> wrote:

> What you should do is log-in to your provider's webmail system and
> see what messages are in what folders.    Don't run Claws while you
> do this.  If messages are gooing astray with Claws not being
> involved you'll know it's not Claws.

I don't understand why there are so many apparently different,
almost contradictory responses with different ideas of how to get to
the bottom of this.

The claws-mail debug output should be enough to understand what is
happening here, as I said. Or at least, to confirm whether it is or
is not claws-mail (with some user settings) which is causing this
perceived behaviour.

with regards

Paul