[Users] Users Digest, Vol 79, Issue 42

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Mar 17 12:08:53 CET 2018

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 10:58:52 +0000
claws.paws at mailmight.com wrote:

> Urm well here is the set-up using fake addresses:
>
> Account 1:  george at phonecoop.coop IMAP for RX and SMTP for TX.
> Account 2:  fox at phonecoop.coop IMAP for Rx and SMTP for TX.
>
> Account 1 is the default account. SOME messages for 'george' go to
> 'fox'. They are not duplicates or copies just the original message.
> I cannot be any clearer than that. Cheers, Paul.

That is clearer.

Do you have Filters configured in claws-mail?
Do you have server-side filters?
Is it claws-mail moving some msgs for 'george' to 'fox', or are they
are already moved on the server before you receive them with
claws-mail?

For this last question it should become clear by running `claws-mail
--debug` and looking at the debug output during a receive. If you
can't make sense of the debug output, then attach the portion of it
which shows the complete mail fetching operation and attach it to a
msg here.

with regards

Paul