[Users] "From"-field in an mail-answer doesn't match with the "To" in the replied mail

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 15:22:59 CET 2018

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:42:03 +0000
MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:

> I didn't figure out how either. Report it as a bug. I'd hope someone
> will close it as worksforme or something with an explanation if
> it's not one.

The description was hard to make sense of, I found. Anyway, there are
options for Automatic Account Selection, there are folder Properties
for selecting an Account, there's an option for the Reply button to
invoke a Mailing List reply, there's the /Message/Mailing-List/...
menu. Somewhere amongst that lot is presumably a solution to whatever
the problem is.

with regards

Paul