[Users] I keep receiving my own posts for bug reports

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Mon Mar 12 12:19:05 CET 2018

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 10:02:00 +0530 Jim Pachowski wrote:

> 1. Gmail supports advanced filtering. It is hidden. I use Gmail. Can
> confirm. Anyway, figure it out or ask Gmail users or Google support.
> Not here.

As I have clarified so many times the original question is:

"How can I configure preferences for bug reports so that I don't
receive"

and not:

"How to keep receiving (and then filter)"

Gmail's limitations were mentioned just because that got derailed into
a filtering discussion.

> What you (and a few others) have not seemed to realise is that [...]
> it is for the community managers to decide.

That doesn't mean it should not be asked. Otherwise we should assume
that a community denies the possibility of communing or improving
anything.

--
George