[Users] I keep receiving my own posts for bug reports

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Mon Mar 12 05:15:40 CET 2018

On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 12:40:04 +0100 Ralf Mardorf wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 12:17:09 +0100, Slavko wrote:
>>Then it will be great if this filtering rule can be somewhere
>>documented, that those can simple Copy&Paste it ;-)
>
>Here here Slavko!
>
>+1

If it'll help quiet this list; here are the rules I've been using for
years...  (attached)

What they do...  (the colors are what I prefer; change as desired)

Using folder structure:
  #mh/Mailbox/claws-mail
  #mh/Mailbox/claws-mail/Bugs
  #mh/Mailbox/claws-mail/Commits

Self: this rule appears early in matherrc; colors any messages I sent and
received blue (makes my postings easy to spot within threads)

The following rules are in order, and are even named to allow sorting.

Claws Bug Alert: [replace XXXXXXXXXXXXXX with your email address)  Colors
bug info directed at me orange and leaves it in Inbox for action.

Claws Bug New: colors New bug reports red and moves them to Bugs folder

Claws Bugs: moves them to Bugs folder (enable threading to associate them)

Claws Commits: move commit messages to Commits folder

Claws List Unleashed: colors announcement messages green and moves them to
the list's folder

Claws Mailing List: moves all other CM messages to list's folder

HTH,
Pierre