[Users] I keep receiving my own posts for bug reports

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Sun Mar 11 13:21:07 CET 2018

On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 12:53:09 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <silver.bullet at zoho.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2018-03-11 at 11:43 +0000, Paul wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 12:40:04 +0100
> > Ralf Mardorf <silver.bullet at zoho.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Here here Slavko!
> > >
> > > +1
> >
> > Here is the wiki: http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Main_Page
> > The rest is up to you.
>
> It's neither an issue for Slavko, nor for me. The link to the main
> page doesn't help a novice ;). Consider to get off your high horse ;).

Paul isn't on his high horse. You and Slavko, after some provocation by
George, are rabbiting on about the filters and documentation. Paul is
simply pointing out where you interested people can create the
documentation you feel is desirable. You can help your postulated
novice. Preferably without bothering the rest of us. :)