[Users] See the 'FILES' section of `man claws-mail` for brief descriptions of the files.

wwp subscript at free.fr
Fri Mar 9 13:34:46 CET 2018

Hello George,

On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 14:11:28 +0200 Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:

> > It may be more efficient for you, but not for your readers.
>
> Are you saying that people would rather prefer to read the same thing
> twice? To avoid any further confusion - can you please give an example
> how you would formulate the current question?
>
> Perhaps it would be good to have short guidelines about "How to post in
> mailing CM's lists" if the messages must be strictly structured up to a
> certain protocol.

I started writing this email upper case, but remembered that this was
not so important, no need to lose my temper. You've been posted
netiquette and common rules in previous emails, I guess you didn't
spend a minute reading all that nor trying to understand what everyone
here is telling you about the subject. If you're too lazy to make the
effort to put your question in the body and a summary of the request in
subject, it's either that you don't want to follow common rules, or you
want to do differently. Then do it, but you'll be ignored, if not
banned. Starting from now, I will blacklist you locally, had enough of
your dump crap, I'm losing my time reading or answering you.

Regards,

--
wwp