[Users] See the 'FILES' section of `man claws-mail` for brief descriptions of the files.

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Fri Mar 9 13:27:14 CET 2018

> Subject: backing-up
> Body: Which files from ~/.claws-mail should be backed up? (+ thanks
> in advance, etc, etc)

Thanks.

> There's nothing particularly special about this list when compared to
> most lists out there.

In such case: Is there a particular establishment for lists as a whole?
I have seen all kinds of craziness on mailing list archives.

Sorry to ask so much about that but I don't want any other future
outrage regarding my questions so I am trying to learn not to be a
pain. Personally I communicate by email with all kinds of people and so
far nobody has complained, on the contrary. Logically it makes one
think that this (or any other) mailing lists may be special in a way.