[Users] See the 'FILES' section of `man claws-mail` for brief descriptions of the files.

de3uca1li0onn at gmail.com de3uca1li0onn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:06:31 CET 2018

On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:50:17 +0200
Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:

>Thanks - for all the times. Unfortunately the question still remains
>and it seems that only a developer who knows the intricacies of the
>program can shed light on the subject. There is hardly any need to
>accuse the questioner for being too interested just because others
>also don't have the info he is asking for. Surely there are people
>who have it, so my question is to whoever this may apply. Peace.

If you can not get the answers you are looking for which leaves you
uncomfortable with what Claws provides, then it probably isn't for you.

I hope you can find another free client that suits all your needs and a
developer that is willing to be your personal consultant.  I
heard the Gmail web interface is peachy.  Cheers!

--
John