[Users] See the 'FILES' section of `man claws-mail` for brief descriptions of the files.

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Thu Mar 8 02:11:56 CET 2018

On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 01:29:19 +0100 wwp wrote:

Thanks for the added explanations. I think the initial question and the
additional ones added to it do not conflict any of the things you
explained. If you are criticizing anyone for changing the subject -
well, it wasn't me who did that. :)

I am taking a general note for not "pinging" for an answer. Still it is
fair to note that this is due to incomplete documentation and lack of
any response for 17 days. It is logical and natural that if there is no
other info source providing the answer one needs to ask.