[Users] See the 'FILES' section of `man claws-mail` for brief descriptions of the files.

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Wed Mar 7 19:03:31 CET 2018

Brad,

> Making us do the work you should be doing - using search engines to
> find out what you can before asking questions here.

I have searched and I have not found, so I asked.

> Possibly even explaining what steps you've taken to get to where you
> are.

I have read the full man page as suggested by Paul but unfortunately
it doesn't answer my question completely. So I have only looked at the
file structure and noticed certain undocumented names which caught my
attention, so I asked specifically about them.

> Since 16 Feb, I have received...

I am sorry if you have got more messages from me than you expected.
Obviously mailing lists have their cons.