[Users] See the 'FILES' section of `man claws-mail` for brief descriptions of the files.

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Mar 7 13:56:22 CET 2018

On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:15:28 +0200
Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:

Hello George,

I'm not one of the developers, so I *don't* speak on their behalf.
Therefore, consider what I say to be the word of a not-so-disinterested
onlooker.

>What do you mean jump? Is it not clear from the mail archive thread? Do

Making us do the work you should be doing - using search engines to find
out what you can before asking questions here.  Possibly even explaining
what steps you've taken to get to where you are.

>I have to repeat anything? Please explain. I really need to get this
>done right.

Since 16 Feb, I have received 234 messages from this list, (not counting
messages from bug list, which I put in a different folder), of which 106
have been from you.  Very nearly half.  Some of those messages had
needless attachments: 30k+ images when a few words of text would have
done.  Often you post in reply to yourself because you've forgotten to
add info, or want to correct errors in previous posts, or just want to
ask why you've not had an answer.  And you've had the cheek to complain
about the 'spammy' nature of posting bug reports to the list.  I'll just
say this:  Pot, kettle black.

You've complained that CM isn't gmail.  Well, no shit Sherlock.  If you
want to use gmail's features, use gmail.  Just don't expect CM to conform
to google's world view.

People will have started killfiling you by now, I'm sure.
--
 Regards  _
You criticize us, you say we're sh*t, but we're up here doin' it