[Users] Address problem

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at fastmail.us
Tue Mar 6 16:31:01 CET 2018

On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 13:15:40 +0100
wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:

> Hello Bob,
>
> What I recommend is that in your address book, when editing your
> contacts, the "Email Address" field only contain the email address
> (rleee at verizon.net), not the name (Rusty). "Rusty" must go in the
> Display Name, First Name, Last Name or nickname field.
>
> Claws Mail will put both display name (if set) and address in the To:
> field of the compose window, at the end, using this form:
> "display name" <address>
.
Good, now I think I have the address book file working. Claws
definitely requires some learning effort but I am learning.

Another problem is the colored text in the received messages, I need to
have everything in white text on a black background due to my color
perception problems. I can make out the 'red' spelling errors but the
blue text in the body is unreadable. Can I change this?

Thanks,

Bob