[Users] Address problem

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at fastmail.us
Tue Mar 6 12:08:08 CET 2018

I can't send  from my new claws-mail. I used the addresses from received
messages in my address book but when used I get a send error message:

[05:54:45] ESMTP< 235 2.0.0 OK
[05:54:45] ESMTP> MAIL FROM:<bobgoodwin at fastmail.us> SIZE=520
[05:54:46] SMTP< 250 2.1.0 Ok
[05:54:46] SMTP> RCPT TO:<R>
[05:54:46] SMTP< 504 5.5.2 <R>: Recipient address rejected: need
fully-qualified address
** error occurred on SMTP session
*** Error occurred while sending the message:
504 5.5.2 <R>: Recipient address rejected: need fully-qualified address

What is wrong here? Is this complaining about dns? If so, dns is
provided by my ISP Viasat and usually works properly.

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD