[Users] Disable Metadata?

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Sat Jun 9 09:17:24 CEST 2018

On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 02:22:25 +0200
Paul <01234+clawsmail at posteo.net> wrote:

> Hello Andrej!
> Thanks for your answer. I can find the listed metadata via webmail in
> the mail header in my (IMAP) sent folder, so in my case they are sended.
> "SCF:#imap/LOCAL_CHOOSEN_MAILBOX_NAME/Sent" bother me the most, i was
> surprised because for me it's an local given name, and in my case i
> manage many different mail accounts.
>
> Do you know where i can find an explanation of those abbreviations?

Again, they are *not* sent out with the email. They are merely saved
with your local copy of the sent e-mail.

You can verify that easily by sending an e-mail to yourself and
inspecting the message that arrives to your inbox.

These headers are not documented anywhere outside of the source code:

https://git.claws-mail.org/?p=claws.git;a=blob;f=src/compose.c#l6120

Regards,
--
Andrej