[Users] Disable Metadata?

Paul 01234+clawsmail at posteo.net
Sat Jun 9 02:22:25 CEST 2018

Hello Andrej!
Thanks for your answer. I can find the listed metadata via webmail in
the mail header in my (IMAP) sent folder, so in my case they are sended.
"SCF:#imap/LOCAL_CHOOSEN_MAILBOX_NAME/Sent" bother me the most, i was
surprised because for me it's an local given name, and in my case i
manage many different mail accounts.

Do you know where i can find an explanation of those abbreviations?

Regards