[Users] claws freezing

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Jul 19 13:45:21 CEST 2018

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 13:49:00 +0300, Removed GDPR wrote:
>On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:55:31 +0100 Dave Howorth wrote:
>> I recently upgraded to openSUSE Leap 15.0, which
>> uses claws-mail 3.16.0.
>
>Have you tried uninstalling openSUSE's binaries and
>compiling from source? Personally that's exactly what
>I did on my Leap 42.3 and the git version definitely
>has less issues.

This happens for me on Arch Linux way to often, too. I don't remember
when the issue started, at the moment it still happens for version
3.16.0git213. Since I don't have time for troubleshooting this
particular issue, it makes no sense if I report this bug, instead I tend
to use Evolution more often. Apart from freezing, Claws way to often
tend to crash when writing emails.