[Users] Creating threads manually

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Mon Jul 16 16:01:25 CEST 2018

Hello,

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 15:08:30 +0300
Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 13:46:18 +0200 Paul Rolland
> (ポール・ロラン) wrote:
>
> > View > Sort > Attract by Subject ?
>
> What is that supposed to do? It doesn't create
> threads, I just notice that it rearranges some of the
> messages.

It groups messages based on Subject: in addition to the thread grouping
based on MessageId.

> (Also as I mentioned subject may vary)
Yep, but that part was not very clear, and I don't know exactly the inner
working of the "Attract by Subject" feature, so I mentioned as it may help
(at least, it does for me).

If your ticketing system is mangling MessageIDs, and the Subjects are
changed, then I guess you are out of luck.

Best,
Paul