[Users] Fix for latest git to allow it to build

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Fri Jul 13 23:32:20 CEST 2018

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 22:04:44 +0100
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 22:35:52 +0200
> Andrej Kacian <ticho at claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 21:21:13 +0100
> > Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> > > Small problem with latest git change, easy fix follows:
> > >
> > > --- src/plugins/archive/Makefile.am	2018-07-13
> > > 19:12:03.503629183 +0100 +++ src/plugins/archive/Makefile.am.new
> > > 2018-07-13 19:11:26.081229908 +0100 @@ -13,8 +13,10 @@
> > >  	      libarchive_archive.c \
> > >  		  libarchive_archive.h \
> > >  		  archiver.c \
> > > +		  archiver.h \
> > >  		  archiver_gtk.c \
> > > -		  archiver_prefs.c
> > > +		  archiver_prefs.c \
> > > +		  archiver_prefs.h
> > >
> > >  archive_la_LDFLAGS = \
> > >  		-avoid-version -module \
> >
> > Are you sure you have correct git version? Those files are already
> > listed there...
>
> This commitdiff doesn't show them:
>
> https://git.claws-mail.org/?p=claws.git;a=commitdiff;h=be57deacf11ed8c2b90f9c2c14a6e5440fa6cfcd
>
> I updated in the usual way, I had to edit the archive plugin
> Makefile.am to fix it...

Hm, you are right that archover_prefs.h was missing, that's my mistake,
but archiver.h was always been there in _SOURCES, ever since it was
added in 2013. I didn't notice the missing file at first because I was
focusing on archiver.h from your patch. :)

Still, I was able to build the plugin with archiver_prefs.h missing -
usually .h files are not strictly needed in _SOURCES for compiling the
program, they're there mostly so that the .h files get included in the
tarball when doing "make dist".

Anyway, missing file added, thanks for second pair of eyes. :)

Regards,
--
Andrej