[Users] View events from multiple calendars in a single calendar

Avinash Sonawane rootkea at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 15:00:28 CEST 2018

Hello!

I'm using Claws Mail 3.14.1 with vCalendar plugin.

I've subscribed to handful of calendars with each calendar having it's
own events scheduled for a month.

I would like to see events from all the subscribed calendars in a
single calendar view removing the need to jump between calendars.

Bonus: it would be really convenient and helpful if I could select the
calendars to display events from in such a single calendar view. May be
checkboxes besides the subscribed calendars?

So I thought clicking on the root item "vCalnedar (vCalendar)" will
show me such a view consolidating events from all the subscribed
calendars but it didn't.

Also, apparently, "vCalnedar (vCalendar)" displays only week-view
calendar whose view can't be changed to other views (month view, list
view) like other subscribed calendars.

Regards,
Avinash Sonawane (rootKea)
PICT, Pune