[Users] Viewing of HTML mails in 3.15.1 or 3.16.0

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 5 13:54:58 CET 2018

On Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:11AM, Paul wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 07:51:45 -0500
> Trey Sizemore <trey at fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
> > I know that the fancy plugin has been removed due to Webkit
> > issues.  Is dillo still an option?
>
> The Fancy plugin is no longer available in some (most?) distros due
> to the webkit library no longer being available, but it has not been
> removed from our git repo or release tarballs.
>
> The Fancy plugin is a better option than dillo because with the
> former it is possible to block remote content, and with the latter it
> is not.
>
> I still use the Fancy plugin, after building webkit from source.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

Understood.  Thanks Paul!

--
Cheers,
Trey

The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears
with composure one heavy mischance after another,
not because he does not feel them, but because
he is a man of high and heroic temper.
                 --Aristotle

Linux antergos 4.14.10-1-ARCH x86_64
 07:51:03 up 20:31,  1 user,  load average: 0.75, 0.77, 0.59