[Users] Viewing of HTML mails in 3.15.1 or 3.16.0

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 11:11:02 CET 2018

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 07:51:45 -0500
Trey Sizemore <trey at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> I know that the fancy plugin has been removed due to Webkit
> issues.  Is dillo still an option?

The Fancy plugin is no longer available in some (most?) distros due
to the webkit library no longer being available, but it has not been
removed from our git repo or release tarballs.

The Fancy plugin is a better option than dillo because with the
former it is possible to block remote content, and with the latter it
is not.

I still use the Fancy plugin, after building webkit from source.

with regards

Paul