[Users] How to insert signature above the original (quoted) message when replying?

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Fri Feb 16 15:21:52 CET 2018

I am not sure I understand correctly what you mean by top-posting.
Could you clarify please?

Other than that: I think it is natural to read the reply first and have
the rest (previous reply) just as a reference. Also after the reply is
finished, naturally a signature would indicate that. No?

The other option would be to first scroll down through older text
(which not only I have read but also written) just to find the new info
after it.

If you have any other view I would be open to hear it. I am open to
learn about any good practices about email structuring etc.