[Users] Message deletion working backwards from what I expect

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Fri Feb 2 22:04:07 CET 2018

I upgraded to Ubuntu 17.10, and all of a sudden it's like the behavior
for the main message pane got reversed:

If I'm sorted by date ascending as I go down, delete a message and the
highlighted bar goes to the message before the one I deleted, not
staying in the same place and highlighting the one after.

If I'm sorted the other way, delete goes to the one after.

This is annoying 'cause I want to start at the oldest new message and
delete as I read them, instead this new control behavior means I have
to start at the newest new message.

Is there some config option I screwed up?