[Users] Address Book Query

D. A. Nordquest nordquest at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:52:58 CET 2018

I'm new to claws-mail and I like the clean layout. However, I can't find
any simple way to add single addresses to the address book. Nor do I see
how to make the program automatically add the addresses on sent (or
received) messages to the address book. I don't want to convert another
address book to claws-mail: I want to build one within claws-mail.

Also, is there any place ready-to-use plugins are available so that the
program does not have to be recompiled to use them?

Thank very much for the help!

Dave