[Users] Some questions from new/old claws user

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Dec 10 20:40:41 CET 2018

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:22:57 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:14:45 +0000
> John Long <codeblue at inbox.lv> wrote:
>
> > Did you find the cause?
>
> The cause is external to claws-mail, unless you are using filtering
> or processing to add tags you have configured, or are manually adding
> tags to messages.

I did some Googling and there are references to $an as something to do
with proxy authorization, it shows up as related to openSIPS.

Might be worth looking at this further?

Ralf Mardorf was asking about this on the Claws users list in late
2016, maybe he can help answer why this is appearing.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde