[Users] Some questions from new/old claws user

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Tue Dec 4 21:48:32 CET 2018

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 20:03:01 +0000
John Long wrote:

> > Otherwise Paul's answer is probably correct, they're being added
> > en-route somehow...
>
> I can't find a common denominator except for the distro I'n running!
> About a dozen email accounts on as many providers and all messages I've
> checked appear the same way!

You could try enabling filtering log (See Other->Logging in
preferences) and reviewing it after getting some new messages.

Is this in an IMAP mailbox, or in a local (MH) mailbox and messages
being fetched via POP3? If it's IMAP, the tags could be getting added
through server-side filtering (e.g. sieve or procmail rules).

Regards,
--
Andrej