[Users] Replies appear as unread in ignored thread

Removed after GDPR request removed-gdpr at example.com
Mon Dec 3 05:48:11 CET 2018

On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 13:07:50 -0500 Michael A. Yetto
wrote:

> It looks like you are missing a message between #1
> and #2 above. Where is the message with MID:
> <CAE1pncZjBGwFvfo1aK6VSN075m2RJVjMJpo2utJznXKO95imDA at mail.gmail.com>?

I don't know.

> If the threading goes by the In-Reply-To: header or
> the last id in the References: header there is a
> break in your thread.

If the thread was started before I subscribed to that
list - why should that matter? CM obviously recognizes
that this is a thread (and displays it as a thread),
so logically - if the first message in it has been
marked as "ignore thread", why aren't the follow ups
ignored too?

--
George