[Users] Replies appear as unread in ignored thread

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sun Dec 2 01:00:27 CET 2018

On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 10:51:42 +0200
Removed after GDPR request <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:

> It keeps happening (attached screenshot).
> Can anyone comment please?

Are you seeing this happen in only this folder? Could there be
something unusual about the headers for messages in the list?

I don't know how the thread ignore function works, but it clearly has
to re-assess the state of the messages as the folder is opened after a
thread has a new message added to it. If that process happens in the
wrong order then it won't work, but if it is only this folder and/or
list mail that causes it I would be looking for something different in
the headers.

HTH

--

Brian