[Users] Reply to List

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Wed Aug 29 19:27:56 CEST 2018

On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 16:43:41 -0000 Paul wrote:

> Probably, as I said, this is because the standard
> List headers were missing, so the personal address
> was the fallback.

You are right. The List headers are totally missing in
the 2 lists I checked.

Would it make sense to make "Reply to List"
intelligently handle such cases? Such as showing a
message: "Hey, there are no list headers in the
message you are replying to. Which address would you
like to send to?" (+ selection UI) Of course that
wouldn't fix the bad way others reply but at least one
can take care for one's own messages to be sent
properly. What do you say?

--
George