[Users] Search for messages between timestamps

kardan kardan at riseup.net
Tue Aug 28 20:37:26 CEST 2018

Hi,

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 19:32:27 +0200
Olivier Brunel <jjk at jjacky.com> wrote:

> Doing so by even pointing out you approach it that way -- even though
> you did say top, not first, and you seem to make a very important
> distinction between the two, but I believe most people don't (Just
> like they'd say first button on the toolbar to mean the one on the
> left, the toolbar being horizontal.).

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't get the context from the
previous mails.

My understanding is that first means message with lowest number (in
the file structure) while the top is depending on the way you look on it
(search order). I think it makes sense to follow this distinction.

Not speaking for anyone else here.

Best,
Kardan