[Users] Search for messages between timestamps

Olivier Brunel jjk at jjacky.com
Tue Aug 28 19:32:27 CEST 2018

> be amused

Alright, listen: feels like no matter what I do you get annoyed with
it/me, so let's stop here shall we?

You seem to read most if not all my mails as rants filled with anger
when I assure you they're never written, nor intended to be read, that
way.

All I was trying to do here is use another approach intended more in
tone as a slight "joke" (that I didn't think would annoy you as well,
as it seems to have - unless I'm reading this wrong - so I apologize
for that) to express that it's a very standard and common thing, when
confronted with a list, to call the item on top the first one, and the
bottom one the last one.

Doing so by even pointing out you approach it that way -- even though
you did say top, not first, and you seem to make a very important
distinction between the two, but I believe most people don't (Just like
they'd say first button on the toolbar to mean the one on the left,
the toolbar being horizontal.).

Anyhow, doesn't matter. I was merely trying to get a review of the
patch, maybe have it merged. I see that way a mistake, probably both in
the way that I did it as well as simply doing it, so again I
apologie, and rest assured I won't do it anymore.

Again, all apologies if I annoyed you, or anyone else, it really wasn't
intended.

Cheers,